These services are to maintain your current oral health condition and identify problems. Regular preventative care can help prevent future complications.
- Prophylaxis (routine cleanings)
- Exams, oral cancer screening, digital radiographs
- Fluoride application
- Periodontal therapy and maintaince
- Oral hygiene instruction
These services are to replace missing tooth structure due to decay or loss of a tooth.
- Implant Crowns
- Tooth colored restorations
If you are in pain or have an emergency situation. We will make every effort to see you as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, sometimes a tooth can not be saved and it has to be removed.
Dentures and Partials
Dentures are used for a patient that has lost teeth where implants and bridges are not an option.
- Full dentures
- Overdentures – implants used to help hold in a denture
- Partial dentures
Services to protect your teeth, control snoring and sleep apnea or straighten misaligned teeth.
- Night guard
- Sports mouth guard
- Oral sleep appliance